Wednesday 20 July 2016

Some good news

Hello crafty friends,
Thanks for stopping by today and for your continuous visits and comments on my blog. I would like to share the good news that I am part of the design team of India's largest Online craft store, CRAFTERS CORNER!
I joined them this month and I am immensely proud and happy to be part of the talented design tea. Shalini has been generous with her DT kits and to kick off, I am starting my experiments with Folk Art multi surface paints.
My first post was these wonderful paints on wood.
My today's post is about using  these paints on plastic and glass.
Do drop by to see my experiments and would love to hear from you.
As always I will see you soon with another altered project.
Here is what I played around with....

To know what the end result is, do drop by at crafters corner.
Until my next Creative journey,
Happy crafting and Recycling.
Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. Loved your projects, Rupa! They were absolutely fabulous. I loved the way you transformed those honey bottles and that box into a caddy. So clever. It all looks so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this well deserved honor, Rupa!! I am sooooooo happy for you!! Your projects are outstanding. I'm looking forward to all your creative adventures with Crafter's Corner!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rupa, I will pop over to see tour project.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Rupa, you really deserve it! Going there to see your make , I am so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. আমি আশা খাতুন। আমার কিছু টাকা দরকার বিনিময় আমি সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ও ভিডিও সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ৫০০,ভিডিও সেক্স -১০০০..আমি রিয়েল সেক্স করি না।।01790479714.বিকাশ করতে না পারলে কেউ ডিস্টাব করবা না
    আমি আশা খাতুন। আমার কিছু টাকা দরকার বিনিময় আমি সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ও ভিডিও সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ৫০০,ভিডিও সেক্স -১০০০..আমি রিয়েল সেক্স করি না।।01790479714.বিকাশ করতে না পারলে কেউ ডিস্টাব করবা না।।আমি এখানে নতুন তাই দয়াকরে কেঔ ফালতু পেচাল পারার জন্য ফোন দিবেন না আমি আশা খাতুন। আমার কিছু টাকা দরকার বিনিময় আমি সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ও ভিডিও সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ৫০০,ভিডিও সেক্স -১০০০..আমি রিয়েল সেক্স করি না।।01790479714.বিকাশ করতে না পারলে কেউ ডিস্টাব করবা না. আমি আশা খাতুন। আমার কিছু টাকা দরকার বিনিময় আমি সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ও ভিডিও সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ৫০০,ভিডিও সেক্স -১০০০..আমি রিয়েল সেক্স করি না।।01790479714.বিকাশ করতে না পারলে কেউ ডিস্টাব করবা না
    আমি আশা খাতুন। আমার কিছু টাকা দরকার বিনিময় আমি সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ও ভিডিও সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ৫০০,ভিডিও সেক্স -১০০০..আমি রিয়েল সেক্স করি না।।01790479714.বিকাশ করতে না পারলে কেউ ডিস্টাব করবা না।।আমি এখানে নতুন তাই দয়াকরে কেঔ ফালতু পেচাল পারার জন্য ফোন দিবেন না আমি আশা খাতুন। আমার কিছু টাকা দরকার বিনিময় আমি সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ও ভিডিও সেক্স করব।ফোন সেক্স ৫০০,ভিডিও সেক্স -১০০০..আমি রিয়েল সেক্স করি না।।01790479714.বিকাশ করতে না পারলে কেউ ডিস্টাব করবা না

    ReplyDelete